Grow and Protect Your Wealth with Multifamily Real Estate
Origin Investments is a private real estate manager that offers best-in-class private real estate Funds that invest in multifamily properties for accredited investors seeking income or appreciation.
Our Private Real Estate Funds Provide:
Why Multifamily Real Estate:
Over the past 42 years, multifamily generated the highest average returns and generated the highest return per unit of risk, as compared to other real estate asset classes.
The total population of renters in the U.S., now over 100 million people, represents an all-time high and is expected to continue growing almost every year.
Multifamily properties have a low return correlation to equities (0.17) and bonds (-0.18).
Multifamily leases can reset at six, nine, or 12 months and when these leases reset, we have an opportunity to reprice rents as prices increase.
Average Returns by Real Estate Property Type
About This Section
This data was pulled using historical returns over the last 42 years from the NCREIF Fund Index – Open End Diversified Core Equity, which is a capitalization-weighted, gross of fee, time-weighted return index that typically reflects lower risk real estate investment strategies utilizing low leverage and generally represented by equity ownership positions in stable U.S. operating properties across regions and property types.
Sample Properties in Our Open Funds
Solace at the Ranch
Epoch West Melbourne
Southerly at Terrell
PDG Central Park
20 S. Bear Creek
Horizon at Sereno
Kingston Pointe Apartments
Novi at Concord
Morris at Belmont
Niche Hyde Park
Maple Street Lofts
Lively Drayton Mill
Haven at Mansfield
Lively at Victor Park
Monroe Aberdeen Place
District at Memorial
Madison at Westinghouse
Why Invest with Origin?
Download the deck to learn about:
Our Investment Strategy
Why Multifamily Real Estate
Open Origin Funds
- The net distribution yield is as of 9/30/23 and is calculated as the (September 2023 distribution divided by the latest Fund net asset value) divided by the (30 days in the month divided by 365 days in the year.)
- As of 11/15/2023, the distribution yield of the U.S. 10-Year Treasury Note was 4.53% and the distribution yield of Moody’s Seasoned AAA Corporate Bonds was 5.24%, according to YCharts.
- A qualified purchaser is an individual or a family-owned business that owns $5 million or more in investments, not including a primary residence or any property used for business.
- As of Q3 2023.
- References to ‘assets under management’ or ‘AUM’ represent the real estate investments managed by Origin Investments as to which Origin is entitled to receive a fee, preferred return, or carried interest. Origin’s calculation of AUM may differ from the calculations of other real estate asset managers and, as a result, Origin’s measurement of its AUM may not be comparable to similar measures presented by other asset managers. AUM as of Q3 2023.
- This is an aggregate amount that has been invested in Origin funds since the inception of the company in 2007.