Our Private Real Estate Funds Provide:
The distribution yield for the IncomePlus Fund now stands at 5.8%.1 That's 33.9% more than the Ten-Year U.S. Treasury yield and 14.4% more than investment-grade bonds.2
We strive for upside for our investors through build-to-core development margins, long-term rent growth and periodic value-add improvements.
Receive the most efficient after-tax risk-adjusted returns due to depreciation, refinancing and deferring capital gains.
Why Multifamily Real Estate:
Over the past 42 years, multifamily generated the highest average returns and generated the highest return per unit of risk, as compared to other real estate asset classes.
The total population of renters in the U.S., now over 100 million people, represents an all-time high and is expected to continue growing almost every year.
Multifamily properties have a low return correlation to equities (0.17) and bonds (-0.18).
Multifamily leases can reset at six, nine, or 12 months and when these leases reset, we have an opportunity to reprice rents as prices increase.
Average Returns by Real Estate Property Type
Tax-efficient passive income and appreciation.
|Objective||Income + Growth|
|Hold Period||5+ Years|
QOZ Fund III
Defer and eliminate capital gains taxes with multifamily developments.
|Hold Period||10+ Years|
Sample Properties in Our Open Funds
Solace at the Ranch
Colorado Springs, CO
Epoch West Melbourne
West Melbourne, FL
Southerly at Terrell
PDG Central Park
Top Decile Fund Manager
According to Preqin5
Average Gross IRR Across 44 Realized Deals Since 20146
Personal Capital Invested by CEOs7
Download the deck to learn about:
1) The net distribution yield is as of 7/31/23 and is calculated as the (July 2023 distribution divided by the latest Fund net asset value) divided by the (30 days in the month divided by 365 days in the year.)
2) As of 09/15/2023, the distribution yield of the U.S. 10-Year Treasury Note was 4.33% and the distribution yield of Moody’s Seasoned AAA Corporate Bonds was 5.07%, according to YCharts.
4) A qualified purchaser is an individual or a family-owned business that owns $5 million or more in investments, not including a primary residence or any property used for business.
5) Preqin provides financial data and information on the alternative assets market. As of August 2023, Origin tied for 7th out of 191 Preqin-ranked best-performing private real estate fund managers in the nation and tied for 12th out of 256 Preqin-ranked best-performing private real estate fund managers globally. Our performance was self-reported to Preqin for Origin Funds I, II and III, and then rankings were determined by Preqin using a combination of net IRR and equity multiple. Origin did not pay a fee to be included in the Preqin rankings. Such ranking or award is not necessarily indicative of Origin’s past or future performance.
6) Average gross IRR and equity multiple are weighted across 44 common equity and preferred equity realized deals since 2014. As of June 2023.
7) This is an aggregate amount that has been invested in Origin funds since the inception of the company in 2007.