Why invest with Origin?
Average Gross IRR1
Assets Under Management3
Top Decile Fund Manager
According to Preqin4
We provide multifamily real estate investments to help individual investors protect and grow their wealth.
Meet Origin Multilytics℠
Find out how we leverage artificial intelligence to give us key advantages in our target markets.
1) Average gross IRR and equity multiple are weighted across 44 common equity and preferred equity realized deals since 2014. As of June 2023.
2) This is an aggregate amount that has been invested in Origin funds since the inception of the company in 2007.
3) References to ‘assets under management’ or ‘AUM’ represent the real estate investments managed by Origin Investments as to which Origin is entitled to receive a fee, preferred return, or carried interest. Origin’s calculation of AUM may differ from the calculations of other real estate asset managers and, as a result, Origin’s measurement of its AUM may not be comparable to similar measures presented by other asset managers. AUM as of Q2 2023.
4) Preqin provides financial data and information on the alternative assets market. As of August 2023, Origin tied for 7th out of 191 Preqin-ranked best-performing private real estate fund managers in the nation and tied for 12th out of 256 Preqin-ranked best-performing private real estate fund managers globally. Our performance was self-reported to Preqin for Origin Funds I, II and III, and then rankings were determined by Preqin using a combination of net IRR and equity multiple. Origin did not pay a fee to be included in the Preqin rankings. Such ranking or award is not necessarily indicative of Origin’s past or future performance.
6) A qualified purchaser is an individual or a family-owned business that owns $5 million or more in investments, not including a primary residence or any property used for business.