As we close out 2017, we wanted to share some of this year’s highlights with you. We have seen tremendous growth over the last year as a result of staying true to our commitment to transform the way individuals invest in real estate. Through education, disciplined investing and our investments in technology, our goal is to provide our partners with unparalleled service and results.
In lieu of sending holiday gifts this year, Origin has donated $30,000 to three charities working to help those impacted by the hurricanes in Puerto Rico and Houston, and refugees in the Middle East. This is a policy we are excited to announce and plan on continuing in the future.
Here are this year’s highlights:
• Our total investment partners now exceed 550 individuals.
• Added eight new team members in investor relations, marketing, analysis, debt sourcing, debt analysis and accounting.
• Closed Fund III at $151 million.
• Written up in Forbes as the largest 506 (c) real estate fund raise.
• Sold a total of six assets in Fund I and Fund II (33.5% Average IRR and a 2.7x multiple).
• Launched our new website.
• Secured new office space to accommodate our growth in team members.
• Made a year-end giving pledge.
We look forward to finding ways to grow your capital while providing the best and most transparent investor experience available.
Wishing you and your families a joyous holiday season and a Happy New Year.
Michael and David